Dear Elle,
I can't even put into words how my life has changed over the past month... it's unreal! I look at you and I still can't believe you are ours! It's so much fun to watch you grow and start to become more animated and alert, I can't get over how much you have changed. You have been such a good baby from the start, we couldn't have asked for more. You rarely fuss except when I can't feed you quick enough, I am in love with bath time, your little dimple is just too cute and if things keep up with your hair you will be in pigtails in no time! I am already starting to get depressed knowing I have to go back to work... even if it is only for two weeks. I don't want to leave you! You have your 1 month appointment with the doctor on Monday and I am just dying to see how much you've grown! You've already graduated to size 1 diapers and all of your Gerber newborn sized onesies are out of commission as well! Everyone says time goes by even faster after you have children. I tried to mentally prepare for that but I don't even know where the last month has gone. We love you so much and can't even remember what life was like before you.
Thank you for being our Sunshine.
All our love,
Mommy and Daddy







Sunday, August 24, 2008
1 Month
From the mind of -N at 7:26 PM
Labels: letters to Elle, motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...this made me tear up! What a doll!
This made me cry!!! I cannot believe it has been over a month!!!
Post a Comment