Monday I had my 39 week appointment (at 39w3d)... SOME progress but I expected more after having contractions since Thursday. I am 1.5cm dilated, 80-90% effaced and the baby is about the same station, -2. I go back again on Friday for my 40 week visit where I will be monitored for a while... then again on Tuesday for more monitoring and an ultrasound if I am still pregnant. The following Friday we will have to start talking about serving an eviction notice, which I am not fond of. I wanted as little intervention as possible BUT Brittani offered to strip my membranes if I was at 2cm or more, I considered but I didn't "qualify". I guess I really just don't want anything to do with Pitocin, needing an IV and being STUCK in a bed. Blah! Hopefully it won't come to that though.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment